Home > FAQ



Your bulk amount can be taken by bank transfer, Samples can be taken by bank transfer, 
western union, PayPal. We will supply you with our bank details at the relevant time.

The bulk order will require a deposit of 30% of the value, with the remaining 70% paid once the bulks are packed and ready for shipping.

During the period between placing your order and products are ready for delivery we will keep you up to date with progress via e-mail, including jpeg images of the parts as they are prepared.

The delivery time

For our hot products we have in stock can be sent out in 1-2 days, will be send out by DHL / FEDEX / EMS express which will takes 3-7 days. Other products takes around 7-25days.


Every product is r
igorous tested by our QC to ensure quality. All products have one year warranty.

To be our reseller or distributor

Welcome join ANDA .
reliable and innovative brand in Car accessories including: EVSE charger, bluetooth hands-free calling device, wireless intercom access products. We have over 6 years expericence in these related products with low cost& high quality.

If you want to be our distributor or reseller, please contact us with your country, company name to talk about detail.


Steven Zhang
Shenzhen ANDA Technology Co,. Ltd